I recently attended a kids trade show and found this great product that I am now offering.
Keeping children safe during flight has long been a concern of parents worldwide. The Child Aviation Restraint System -CARES is the world’s first passenger restraint system specifically designed for children. It is the first such device approved by the Federal Aviation Administration(FAA). The system is certified for children who weigh between 22 to 44 pounds occupying their own seat. This supplemental restraint interfaces with the existing standard seat belt producing a low-cost, easy and effective solution for child safety.
- No more lugging BULKY car seats onto planes, simply check it and bring your CARES
- CARES weighs only 1 pound, comes in a handy 6″ carrying sack, and takes only one minute to install
- Fits most economy or domestic first class airline seats
- Enhanced safety for your child during take off, landing, and turbulence
- The only alternative to a car seat
- Winner of the following Awards:National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, iParenting Media Award Winner, Good Housekeeping Award, Natioanl Parenting Publications Gold Award, Crystal Cabin Award, Mr. Dad Seal of Approval
This unique product is a great solution for parents traveling with small children and is a must have.