Another find at a recent kids trade show is the Safety Mate Talking First Aid Guide.
Safety Mate for the New Parent is a hand-held, interactive talking first aid guide. An innovative solution for family first aid needs. Parents now have a fresh and inventive way to learn how to help their baby in case of an actual emergency.
Includes eight themed first aid categories:
- CPR, Unconscious
- Choking, Breathing
- Allergic Reaction
- Falls, Bone Injury
- Poison, Bites, Stings
Just push a button and Safety Mate immediately begins to talk the caretaker through step-by-step instructions for 30-plus medical issues. Allows parents to act quickly and make the most of precious minutes. No fear of forgetting proper emergency procedures.
- Immediate access to critical emergency information at the touch of a button
- Covers infant, child and adult emergencies
- Lightweight, hand-held model fits compactly into stroller, diaper bag, purse, briefcase or glove box
- Water resistant for outdoor settings
- Flashing lighted key prompts caretaker to valuable information based on specific situation
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Audible/visual low battery warning
- Integral protective cover turns device on when opened