There are numerous child safety hazards to protect against in your bathroom. Never leave a child alone in the bathroom or let them play there. Below is a list of top hazards to protect.
1. Lock your toilet. Kids often like to play or place toys in the toilet. A Toilet Lock will keep them away from potential unsanitary conditions as well as the drowning hazard.
2. Move medicine out of reach, or lock it up in a Medicine Safe.
3. Supervise children while they bathe, never leave them unattended.
4. Make sure water temperature is safe for young kids. Set your water heater to 120 degrees or less to prevent scalding. You can also use a bath tub thermometer to check.
5. Safeguard toiletries and cleaners in cabinets and drawers with Cabinet Safety Locks.
7. Cushion or shield the tub spout to prevent head bumps with a Tub Spout Cover.
8. Make sure there are no dangling cords from hair dryers or other plug-ins. Put away if necessary.
9. Do not place used razors or other dangerous items in a accessible waste basket.
10. Consider using a door top lock to keep the child out altogether.