March 29, 2012
Baby Proofing, Baby Safety
Baby Safety, Child Safety, safety tips, safety tips for parents
Below you’ll find a wonderful collection of sites to help you keep your child safe! As a mom you can never get enough information that can assist in making your job easier – especially when it comes to the well-being of your little one.
The links are:
Best Wishes, from the staff at Kidsafe Inc.
November 14, 2008
Baby Proofing, Child Proofing
Child Safety, window safety
I came across a cute video from the Window Covering Safety Council. It features ‘Super Baby’ who discusses window safety in a fun way. Link
Also, here is a link to the window safety products available on the market.
October 2, 2008
Baby Safety, Child Safety Products
Child Safety, emergency procedures. infant CPR, first aid
Another find at a recent kids trade show is the Safety Mate Talking First Aid Guide.
Safety Mate for the New Parent is a hand-held, interactive talking first aid guide. An innovative solution for family first aid needs. Parents now have a fresh and inventive way to learn how to help their baby in case of an actual emergency.
Includes eight themed first aid categories:
- CPR, Unconscious
- Choking, Breathing
- Allergic Reaction
- Falls, Bone Injury
- Poison, Bites, Stings
Just push a button and Safety Mate immediately begins to talk the caretaker through step-by-step instructions for 30-plus medical issues. Allows parents to act quickly and make the most of precious minutes. No fear of forgetting proper emergency procedures.
- Immediate access to critical emergency information at the touch of a button
- Covers infant, child and adult emergencies
- Lightweight, hand-held model fits compactly into stroller, diaper bag, purse, briefcase or glove box
- Water resistant for outdoor settings
- Flashing lighted key prompts caretaker to valuable information based on specific situation
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Audible/visual low battery warning
- Integral protective cover turns device on when opened
September 25, 2008
Child Safety, Child Safety Products
airplane child safety, Child Safety
I recently attended a kids trade show and found this great product that I am now offering.
Child Aviation Restraint Sysytem
Keeping children safe during flight has long been a concern of parents worldwide. The Child Aviation Restraint System -CARES is the world’s first passenger restraint system specifically designed for children. It is the first such device approved by the Federal Aviation Administration(FAA). The system is certified for children who weigh between 22 to 44 pounds occupying their own seat. This supplemental restraint interfaces with the existing standard seat belt producing a low-cost, easy and effective solution for child safety.
- No more lugging BULKY car seats onto planes, simply check it and bring your CARES
- CARES weighs only 1 pound, comes in a handy 6″ carrying sack, and takes only one minute to install
- Fits most economy or domestic first class airline seats
- Enhanced safety for your child during take off, landing, and turbulence
- The only alternative to a car seat
- Winner of the following Awards:National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, iParenting Media Award Winner, Good Housekeeping Award, Natioanl Parenting Publications Gold Award, Crystal Cabin Award, Mr. Dad Seal of Approval
This unique product is a great solution for parents traveling with small children and is a must have.